mattress is 2 years old, purchased 11-23-2015, from Levin Furniture Store in Mentor, Ohio. I have been rotating mattress about every 3-4 months.

The groves are so deep cant roll over in bed. Purchased a Ultra Firm and it is a piece of crap. If I wanted to get a 2 year mattress I would have gone to Goodwill. I sleep better in a Lazy boy $600.00 chair then I do in a $1900.00 Grand Legacy King Mattress.

I am getting to help or satisfaction from Levin Furniture. First I was told the "groves" had to be 1 inch deep.

The technician came out & measured, he measured 1-1/4 inch deep. When Levin customer service called me back and said "sorry, the groves must be 1-1/2 inches deep.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2017.

Comments

I have the same situation with my Grand legacy mattress that I purchased at live-in furniture . The sales person told me the president of love and sleeps on the same mattress so I bought it and it has deep roots in it and they came out and measured and said they weren’t deep enough. They should have to stand by their product .